CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Changing the World

The reason I'm writing this blog is because some of y'all know this, but we are doing domestic adoption. I feel so much safer for my mom and dad not to go on an airplane over the sea. And I'm happy that we still get to get a baby. I'm so happy that we are getting to change the world.

I'm also going to talk about how I'm doing in homeschool. We've been talking about science a lot, and it's fun to talk about the moon. When I wrote this blog, we were talking about a lunar eclipse. My friend Lauren who goes to church with us has a very good camera, and she took pictures of a lunar eclipse. I've also been talking a lot about subtraction in math.

Please post comments to my blog. That's all.
Callie

9 comments:

Jennifer Kelly

I love you new blog! Did you design the artwork on it?

Terri

Hi Callie! It was so good to see you last weekend. I'm glad you set this up! It's really nice! Can't wait to read more....

Julie

Well, I didn't exactly design it, but I did pick it out. Callie

Julie

I'll see you at Tara Feis very soon. Love, Callie

Lauren

LOVE THIS!! Callie you are so smart!!

Peggy

Callie - I love the idea of the blog. It will be fun reading it. Love, GG

Peggy

Bailey - Cool idea! Can't wait to read more.

Julie

Thank you Mrs.Lauren you are so smart too!

Julie

GG I love you!I'll see you at Tara feis.love Callie

Post a Comment