CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

I wish that all of you had a great Valentine's Day, and I wish I could see you all soon. I got $2 for Valentine's Day, and I spent one of them at the dollar rack at Target. I got a new wallet also. I paid for it by myself and got 18 cents in change from the girl at Target.

We had a very, very nice supper with candles and more decorations. It was special, and I got an Aeropostle shirt. Also, I got a new purse. It's blue with pretty designs on it.

I am going to post a picture tomorrow because I'm getting a great new hairdo!
Love,
Callie

7 comments:

Lauren

I cant wait to see your new hair cut!!

Terri

Sounds like you had a good Valentine's Day. What color Aeropostle shirt did you get? Looking forward to seeing your new hairdo:)

Julie

nice seeing you at lj and on sunday's mrs.lauren.

Julie

i did have a great valentine's day terri.and i got a pink aeropostle shirt too.i'll see you at tara feis very very soon which means you get too see my haircut very very soon.

Julie

today i went bike riding with my family.

Peggy

Wow a new hairdo!! can't wait to see it. Mr. Steve and I went out to eat for Valentine's Day. Sounds like you had a great day yourself.
The weather is so nice. I am glad you got to go bike riding. Love GG

Julie

yes GG i did get a new hairdo.and i'm also glad ya'll went out to eat.i'll see you at tara feis very soon.

Post a Comment